Meeting & Events Entry Policy
Effective June 1, 2023, ZERO TO THREE will no longer require proof of vaccination status or a negative test result to attend an in-person meeting or event. Mask-wearing at meetings and events is encouraged but will be optional.
Instead, ZERO TO THREE expects attendees to take responsibility themselves for following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on measures to reduce infection from COVID and to protect against severe complications. ZERO TO THREE urges all attendees follow the CDC’s recommendation that everyone over age 12 receive the updated bivalent vaccine as soon as they are eligible to do so (e.g., 2 months past their last shot).
For more information, please review the guidelines at:
Attendees who are not up to date on vaccinations are asked to take an at-home COVID rapid antigen test before traveling to any ZERO TO THREE meeting or event and are expected not to attend if they test positive or have symptoms of COVID. Further, any attendee who develops symptoms of COVID while attending the event are expected to depart the event immediately. While ZERO TO THREE will not be requiring proof of these measures, we call on our attendee community to act responsibly and with consideration for the health and safety of others.
ZERO TO THREE cannot be held liable for COVID cases arising because of meeting or event attendance and, by choosing to attend, all attendees agree to the terms of the Waiver and Acknowledgement of Personal Responsibility upon registering for any ZERO TO THREE in-person meeting or event.
ZERO TO THREE’s Meetings & Events Entry Policy is subject to change based on COVID community levels and any updated guidance from CDC and/or federal or state officials in localities hosting an ZERO TO THREE in-person meeting or event. Guidance on COVID is continually updated, and ZERO TO THREE appreciates the understanding of its attendee community as we seek to provide valuable, timely face-to-face programming while prioritizing the health and safety of attendees, vendors, and staff.
Waiver and Acknowledgement of Personal Responsibility
- I understand that travel and gathering involves risk of sickness, including sickness from COVID. I (and on behalf of my guest(s)) waive and release ZERO TO THREE and its alliance partners/industry partners, and their employees and agents, from and against claims, liabilities and expenses arising from injury, sickness or death from contraction or spread of COVID or other communicable disease due to travel to or attendance at a meeting or event hosted by ZERO TO THREE.
- I will take any precautions necessary and appropriate to my personal level of risk while at the meeting or event including, but not limited to, engaging in social distancing, wearing a mask in public areas when not consuming food or beverage, minimizing face touching, frequently washing my hands and avoiding risky environments such as overcrowded bars or restaurants.
- I affirm that I am fully vaccinated against COVID and/or will only attend the event if I have tested negative for COVID on the day I arrive.
- I agree to not attend any ZERO TO THREE meeting or event if I feel ill or had recent exposure to COVID.
- I agree to depart the meeting or event immediately if I develop symptoms of and/or test positive for COVID while attending.
- I agree that this Waiver is binding on me and my heirs and successors.